Beauty and Dress
All eyes will be on the bride on her wedding, and she has to look a queen on her special day, no two ways about this. Skin and hair needs to look healthy and glowing, from the veil to the wedding shoes, the entire wedding ensemble needs to be perfect, taking care of skin and hair, picking a wedding gown pattern with an appropriate color, coordinating the shoes, veil, and tiara can leave the bride looking every bit gorgeous and stunning as she walks down the aisle.
Wedding Make-up, Hair, Look Great Tips
- Drinking plenty of water at least two months before the wedding keeps the skin glowing and fresh. Eating healthy with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, avoiding fattening food is essential.
- Stay away from skin treatments right before the wedding, you never know, you skin mighty react and leave you with skin youíd want to hide.
- Choose make-up that suits you rather than trying something drastic, if you fancy getting a look like in the magazines, your wedding isnít the time to experiment, keep it for some other day. Stick to your trusted make-up techniques.
- If itís a day wedding, opt for a matte make -up while an evening wedding can carry off shimmer and shine.
- Match your lip color with your eye make -up, co ordinate your colors, you need to look an elegant bride and not a flashy teenager.
- Follow a skin a regular skin care regime, cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- Your hair needs as much care as your skin, drinking plenty of water and eating healthy keeps your hair in good shape.
- Keep away from hair colors before your wedding, if you wish to streak or high light, do it a month before but having it right before your wedding is a big NO.
- Wash your hair a day before the wedding and Not on the day you get married, let the hair settle down.
- Have a dress rehearsal with your hair and make up done prior to your wedding, check your comfort level, redo if you think something needs to be changed.
- Have a hairdo that supports you veil and tiara, you canít be looking odd with a hairstyle that is awkward.
- Work out , go for brisk walks , jogs to have a perfectly toned body for your wedding.
Picking a Wedding Dress and Shoes
- While picking up your wedding dress, keep in mind the color, the shape, silhouette, train and mood.
- White is the official wedding dress color, but you could also go for pale pinks, blues or ivories.
- Ball gowns, sheaths, princess, empire and mermaid silhouettes are some of the choices of wedding gowns you could go for.
- Donít forget to match your wedding shoes with your gown, they ought to be the same color as the gown, they can be dyed to match up with the gown.
- The hemline depends on the show heel, so choose the appropriate ones.
- Wear shoes that you are comfortable in through out your wedding.